A way to update family and friends on our lives...
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Getting Big
Well Joshua finally spent the entire night in his own bed last night... Not that he didn't wake me up he did but I could hand him his bottle and he went back to sleep. Hurrah! we are makeing progress toward sleeping through the night!
I called that throw the dog a bone! You did'nt sleep through the night either till I forget when. Ahhhhh yes, revenge is seeing your kids go through what you went through raising them. But, I better be nice. After all your the ones going to pick my nursing home!!!! Love you, glad for the good news.
1 comment:
I called that throw the dog a bone!
You did'nt sleep through the night either till I forget when. Ahhhhh yes, revenge is seeing your kids go through what you went through raising them.
But, I better be nice. After all your the ones going to pick my nursing home!!!! Love you, glad for the good news.
Post a Comment