Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's me again Joshua

Hi everybody its me again I just got a chance when Mommy was posting about me being big to let her know I wanted to write a note too. I wanted to let everybody know about all the cool stuff I got for Christmas. I got a really neat 4-wheeler (Mommy took a picture of me on it see!) And a really neat crane and a snow suit and a jack in the box and wagon full of blocks and puppy that barks and sniffs and lots of other neat stuff! Mommy and Daddy gave me a potty bank and when I sit on my potty and go potty I get to flush a penny in the little tiny potty! Well Mommy says I have to get off the computer so I will let you all get back to whatever it is you grown-ups do. Love to all, Joshua

1 comment:

mom said...

So Joshua, are you inviteing grandma on for a ride? I'd love to!Do you drive fast or slow? Gramps would like to see your license first though.
Come cruise over when you can, Love you, grammy Oh watch out cause Monty may try to chase you on that cool set of wheels. Write again, don't let the folks hog the spot. And how bout a pic of those cute parents of yours? I know you were after the camera tonight. Why don't you post a pic of them doing something like they post of you all the time? Yeah! Do it Joshua!