Friday, August 14, 2009

Hi Everybody!

Hi Everybody! Its me Joshua the star of this blog. I love being the center of attention! Papa and Mimi came over right after Mommy's birthday and they took me to the ZOO with Mommy and Daddy! It was a lot of FUN! We got to see the Otters (they are really shy and don't come out to play much at least not when I am there) and the tigers were really jumping around. We saw a bunch of other animals to and I had a really good time. I'm going to let Mommy put up some pictures though. I'm not very good at that but Mommy is. I think I am going to have her put up a Tiger first...
bbbjumbbvgbg bgb gfinbg around. I am taking over the keyboard for real now so.... h elttuiflfgrgtvfrdeese' b vfbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb,b.vbvnjnjvbbn dw=-666 fefd'v'vbb3
Ok Mommy is back at the keyboard and so the typing will be more legible. We had a lot of fun at the zoo needless to say but hey I said it... Those lines of gibberish were written after I got told"My turn!" and "Move!" by a certain little boy who thinks it is his right to decide when it is his turn... Ah the JOY's of parenthood. Not that I am complaining cause I'm not I wouldn't trade him for anything!

This is a really cool Tiger picture!



And here is Walter the boy Moose who has Twin babies this year JUST like Mommy and Uncle Richard!




And Here is ME feeding the Goats with Papa.


And I took my nap at the Zoo on Papa's shoulder:).


More pictures later I am tired! Mommy (AKA Becky)

No comments: