Saturday, June 26, 2010

Crazy morning

Ok so.... We got up this morning to hear a strange sounding bird just outside the bathroom. I looked and couldn't see anything out there. BUT... Not five minutes later Jeremy called me back since it sounded closer than before.   This time when I looked there was a robin fledgling in our window well. Well Joshua wanted to see and so I held him up to see and the poor thing was just running back and forth in there. We decide to try and help it get out and So I went to catch it and let it out of the window well but the little bugger was really fast. Finally I picked up a piece of plastic and trappped it in a corner, gently picked it up and set it down outside the window well. If I had been thinking I would have taken pictures first!!! But I was just thinking "Oh the poor baby!"... Mom and Dad were shreaking at me the whole time I was rescueing their baby and I wanted to tell them "HUSH!" but of course they would not have understood... But now you know the story of our nutso morning...

No comments: