In case you didn't figure that out from the background change... We went for our Ultrasound today and while little Miss Schmidt was being a little lady and keeping her legs crossed at the ankles her knees were not together all the way so we got a small peek to see that she is in fact a little girl. We tried to startle her into opening her little legs more but then she tucked her knees together so we couldn't see anything! But she had given enough of a peek to have the tech saying she and her. Not to mention thrill Momma :)! We didn't get a good shot so that I will take a guess as to whom she is going to look like but we did get some neat shots. And since they put them on a cd for us to bring home I get to share them with all of you! YEAH!!!
Here is her beautiful profile... Big brother has one of these for his own picture of Sissy. :)
And this is the picture that she labeled for us (It was the clearest shot we had of her saying I'm a girl...)
This little girl has big feet just like her BROTHER!
Just a lovely shot of the Princess of the house.
She's trying to act like a lady already...
HI!
This is the only one that is anything like what we got of Joshua. I thought that was really neat.







No comments:
Post a Comment